UH-Manoa Earth Day Festival
The University of Hawaii at Manoa hosted its annual Earth Day Festival at the Campus Center courtyard on April 19. The festival included local vendors, a "trashion" show, giveaways, music by UH college radio station KTUH, an appearance by local farmer Paul Izak and live entertainment by Taimane Gardner and Lucie & The Perfect Wave.
More TGIF Photos
- Police arrest man after boy stabbed in neck in Ala Moana area
- Police arrest man suspected of assaulting girls in Mililani while wearing Star Wars PJs
- Former ‘Apprentice’ contestant Omarosa leaving White House
- H-2 reopened following oil spill near Mililani
- Air Force Academy accused of retaliating over sex assaults