Cinco de Mayo in Chinatown
Chinatown celebrated Cinco de Mayo with a block party on May 5 that included Latin DJs on three stages, dancing, a Low Riders Pride Hawaii car show, face painting, a chili pepper-eating contest, cantina crawl and more.
More TGIF Photos
- City considers encouraging construction of walk-up apartments
- ‘Outpouring of love’ follows Kona Schwenke’s death
- Kilauea lava lake produces biggest overflow in 10 years
- Kauai after the storm: Government officials scramble to fund recovery efforts
- Oregon police investigate assault involving nude beachgoer