Cinco de Mayo in Chinatown
Chinatown celebrated Cinco de Mayo with a block party on May 5 that included Latin DJs on three stages, dancing, a Low Riders Pride Hawaii car show, face painting, a chili pepper-eating contest, cantina crawl and more.
More TGIF Photos
- Driver, passenger fled after fatal hit-and-run, Maui police say
- There’s a tiny new island of lava off Hawaii island
- 12 Thai boys and their soccer coach crave food, wait to go home next week
- DLNR seeking entangled whale shark spotted off Maui
- Pacquiao declares ‘I am back in boxing’ after winning 60th career fight