>> State Board of Education: Tuesday at Queen Liliuokalani Building, 1390 Miller St., Room 404. Agenda includes:
* Human Resources Committee: 9:30 a.m.
* Finance and Infrastructure Committee: 11 a.m.
* General business meeting: 1:30 p.m. Agenda includes:
>> Hawaii Public Charter School Network’s online guide, “Fulfilling the Promise,” celebrating charter school innovations and best practices.
>> University of Hawaii’s “Be a Hero, Be a Teacher” campaign.
>> Sisters in Crime monthly meeting: Speaker is Gordon Noice. October’s meeting is 6-8 p.m. Wednesday at Makiki Community Library, 1527 Keeaumoku St.. For information, call Vicki at 683-9481.
>> University of Hawaii Board of Regents meeting: 10:30 a.m. Thursday at UH Manoa, Information Technology Building, first-floor Conference Room 105A/B, 2520 Correa Road, 956-8213. Agenda includes:
* Request for action to establish a donor recognition program, which will name spaces and levels at the University of Hawaii at Hilo Daniel K. Inouye College of Pharmacy.
* Request modification to approve donor recognition program at the University of Hawaii-Manoa Myron B. Thompson School of Social Work.
NEIGHBORHOOD BOARD MEETINGS
>> Kaimuki: 7 p.m. Wednesday at Kaimuki Christian Church Fellowship Hall, 1117 Koko Head Ave.
>> Kalihi-Palama: 7 p.m. Wednesday at Kalihi Union Church, 2214 N. King St.
>> Kaneohe: 7 p.m. Thursday at Benjamin Parker Elementary School Cafeteria, 45-259 Waikalua Road
>> Makiki-Tantalus: 6:30 p.m. Thursday at Makiki District Park-Arts & Crafts Building, 1527 Keeaumoku St.
>> Mililani Mauka/Launani Valley: 7 p.m. Tuesday at Mililani Mauka Elementary School, 95-1111 Makaikai St.
>> Nanakuli-Maili: 7 p.m. Tuesday at 89-195 Farrington Hwy., Waianae
>> Nuuanu-Punchbowl: 7:15 p.m. Tuesday at Pauoa Elementary School, 2301 Pauoa St.
>> Wahiawa-Whitmore Village: 7 p.m. today at Whitmore Community Park, 1259 Whitmore Ave.
>> Waialae-Kahala: 7 p.m. Thursday at Wesley United Methodist Church, 1350 Hunakai St.