Ballet Hawaii presented its unique staging of the holiday classic last weekend at the Blaisdell Concert Hall. The production, set in the 1858 kingdom of Hawaii, featured costumes by local designers Kini Zamorra and Anne Namba, and set designs representing landscapes and seascapes of the islands.
More TGIF Photos
- There’s a tiny new island of lava off Hawaii island
- Colleen Hanabusa’s lead fades as David Ige bounces back in governor’s race
- Manny Pacquiao declares ‘I am back in boxing’ after winning 60th fight
- Mayor Kim wants to end Hawaii County’s purchase of land swallowed by lava
- Driver, passenger fled after fatal hit-and-run, Maui police say