Sound of the islands
Island contemporary music, Hawaiian and reggae music filled two stages on the Great Lawn at Bishop Museum on Saturday. Artists including Fiji, Maoli, Ekolu, Braddah Waltah, Mana‘o Company, Ooklah The Moc, Kimie Miner, Na Hoa, Keauhou and Josh Tatofi entertained the appreciative crowd.
More TGIF Photos
- Former California police officer named as serial killer
- Former Punahou baseball player dies in California crash
- State is seeking to end golf lease at Olomana, gain delinquent rent
- The action never stops for football player Larry Tuileta
- U.S. Supreme Court hears arguments in Hawaii’s challenge to Trump’s travel ban