• Saturday, October 20, 2018
  • 79°

Absent parent complicates name change for minor

Question: My child wants to change his name. It’s OK with me, but I don’t know what his father will think. We have no contact with the father — I don’t even know where he lives — but he is listed on the birth certificate. Does a minor have to have both parents’ permission to change their name? Read More

Please click here to log in to view this story

– or –

Scroll Up