Makahiki Kuilima Festival at Turtle Bay Resort
Turtle Bay Resort celebrated makahiki, a traditional Hawaiian period of peace and games, with its Makahiki Kuilima festival on Feb. 3. Visitors could run a 5K race and enjoyed traditional Hawaiian sports, while cultural demonstrations, hula, music, crafts and food provided additional entertainment.
- Hawaiian Airlines flight diverted after alleged unruly passenger yells at attendants, FBI says
- Long security lines at airports might move more quickly soon
- Vandalism of water supply was factor in demise of century-old Moiliili banyan tree
- Missing Pearl City man found downtown
- How to find and delete where Google knows you’ve been