2018 First Hawaiian International Auto Show
Car fans flocked to the Hawai‘i Convention Center last weekend for the The First Hawaiian International Auto Show to check out domestic and imported vehicles, exotic car collections and take test drives on the newest models.
More TGIF Photos
- Lava bomb through roof of tour boat injures 23 off Hawaii island
- Jai Cunningham leaving KHON to join HART
- Kaneohe sailor, reported missing in early July, rejoins unit
- Wave of condemnation hits Trump after summit with Putin
- Cave diver says he might sue Elon Musk after Tesla CEO suggests he’s a pedophile