Vibra Cubana at La Mariana Sailing Club
La Mariana Sailing Club, a tiki bar off Nimitz Highway that has long been a gathering place for Hawaii’s sailing community, held its weekly Monday evening of Latin, jazz, Hawaiian and exotica with Vibra Cubana on May 14. The group is made up of bandleader Thomas Mackay, percussionist Lopaka Colon and bassist Ernie Provencher.
- Tropical Storm Lane expected to be major hurricane when it reaches Central Pacific
- Private Moiliili road dispute takes new turn
- With women losing major races, some question role of gender bias
- Don Quijote is new owner of Pan Am Building
- McDonald, Cordeiro and Moussa are finalists for UH starting QB assignment