‘Taking Care of’ Business
The Hawai‘i Lodging & Tourism Association’s group for young professionals, HYPE (Hospitality’s Young Professionals & Entrepreneurs), celebrated its second anniversary on June 6 at the Prince Waikiki Hotel. Established in 2016, the group brings together industry leaders, conducts educational programming and takes part in charitable activities.
More TGIF Photos
- Hawaii rolls out first wave of free WiFi hotspots throughout isles
- Donors pick up $3.7 million tuition tab for University of Hawaii medical students
- Yes, nurses have ‘physically taxing’ jobs. And a $20.8 million settlement.
- Ex-‘Iolani star Campos coming home to play for Rainbows
- Olympic figure skating medalist Denis Ten stabbed to death