Quantcast

Wednesday, July 23, 2014         

KAUAKŪKALAHALE


 Print   Email   Comment | View 48 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

'O ka 'ulu nö ia a Kamaiopili

For Saturday, July 13, 2013

By Kekeha Solis

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 11:42 a.m. HST, Jul 19, 2013



Synopsis: Instead of sending $17.9 milion a year outside of Hawai'i to improve revenue from the Hawaii Convention Center, use the money here in Hawai'i.

———

Ua kükala 'ia aku nei, he hui hou näna e ho'okele i ka Hale Mälama 'Aha ma Waikïkï, 'o AEG Facilities, ke hiki aku i ka lä mua o Ianuali o ka makahiki hou, 2014, 'o ia ka wä e ho'omaka ai ua hui lä i ka lawelawe 'ana i ka hana e pono ai, a he 'elima makahiki ka lö’ihi o ka palapala 'aelike.

'O SMG Hawai'i ka hui näna e ho'okele nei i ka Hale Mälama 'Aha a mai ka makahiki 1998 ka ho'okele 'ana, akä, e hiki koke ana ka hopena o kona palapala ‘aelike i ka hopena o këia makahiki. 'A'ole i ho'omau 'ia ka hana a SMG Hawai'i no ka mea, 'a'ole i nui ka loa'a. Ua mana'o 'ia, i ka hiki 'ana i ka makahiki 2008, 'o ke kälä malihini mäka'ika'i i loa'a mai ka Hale Mälama 'Aha, he $1.9 biliona. 'A'ole na'e pëlä. A he $1.9 biliona kälä, he pu'u nui loa ia e pono ai ko Hawai'i. 'O ka mea 'äpiki, 'o ka nui o ke kälä malihini mäka'ika'i i loa'a 'i'o mai ka Hale Mälama 'Aha, he $526 miliona o ka makahiki no nä makahiki he 10. He hapahä ia a 'oi iki aku, akä, he pu'u nui nö ho'i ia.

'O ka nui o ke kälä i lilo aku iä SMG Hawai'i i këlä me këia makahiki o ka palapala 'aelike, he 14 miliona a 'oi aku a emi mai paha o ka makahiki. A 'o AEG Facilities, e lilo aku ana he $17.9 miliona i ua hui lä i ka makahiki mua o ka palapala 'aelike. 'A'ole i möakäka ka nui o ke kälä ma ia hope aku, akä, he $17.9 miliona kälä o ka makahiki mua. A e lilo ana ia pu'u kälä i ka hui ma ka 'äina 'ë. 'Eä, e aho ka ho'okumu 'ia 'ana aku o nä külana hana külanakauhale a moku'äina paha a he ke'ena paha nona ia kuleana, 'o ia ho'i, ka ho'omähuahua 'ana i ka nui o ka loa'a mai ka Hale Mälama 'Aha mai. A laila, e lilo ana ka nui o ke kälä i ko Hawai'i.

Inä pëlä, he hiki paha ke hana pü ia ke'ena aupuni me nä haumäna o nä kula aupuni o Hawai'i no ka 'imi 'ana i wahi e kö ai ka makemake no ka Hale Mälama 'Aha, a inä koho 'ia ka mana'o o ka haumäna, e lilo kahi pu'u kälä nui i kona kula no ka ho'omaika'i 'ana i ke kahua a no ke kü'ai 'ana paha i nä pono. 'O ka mea nui, e lilo ana ka nui o ke kälä no ka pono o ko Hawai'i.

Ua 'ölelo 'o AEG Facilities, e mälama 'ia ana nä limahana he 70 a 'oi aku a emi mai paha o SMG Hawai'i, a no laila, e pa'a ana kahi mähele o ia pu'u kälä ($17.9 miliona) ma Hawai'i nei, akä, he mähele li'ili'i wale nö ia. Inä he ke'ena ko ke aupuni Hawai'i nona ke kuleana, a lilo ia pu'u kälä iä ia, 'o ka hapanui o ke kälä, ma Hawai'i nei nö e lü 'ia ai.

A maika'i paha ke uku 'ia ka hele kula nui 'ana o kekahi mau haumäna no ke a'o 'ana i ka hana e pono ai a laila, e hai 'ia ma hope o ka puka 'ana mai ke kulanui mai. E hana pü paha ia ke'ena aupuni me ke Ke'ena 'Oihana 'o Shidler o ke Kulanui o Hawai'i ma Mänoa.

'Eä, he nui nä ala e ho'omaika'i a e ho'opömaika'i ai i ko Hawai'i, akä, he pono ka nänä 'ana i ko Hawai'i o loa'a like auane'i ka 'ulu a Kamaiopili iä käkou. A e hoka ana ko Hawai'i.

———

E ho'ouna 'ia mai na ä leka iä mäua, 'o ia ho'i 'o Laiana Wong a me Kekeha Solis ma ka pahu leka uila ma lalo nei:

>> kwong@hawaii.edu
>>
rsolis@hawaii.edu

a i ‘ole ia, ma ke kelepona:

>> 956-2627 (Laiana)
>> 956-2627 (Kekeha)

This column is coordinated by Kawaihuelani Center for Hawaiian Language at the University of Hawai'i at Mänoa.






 Print   Email   Comment | View 48 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

COMMENTS
(48)
You must be subscribed to participate in discussions
By participating in online discussions you acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. Because only subscribers are allowed to comment, we have your personal information and are able to contact you. If your comments are inappropriate, you may receive a warning, and if you persist with such comments you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines, email commentfeedback@staradvertiser.com.
Leave a comment

Please login to leave a comment.
Terii_Kelii wrote:
He pa‘i hewa ko loko. ‘A‘ole na‘u i haku.
on July 13,2013 | 03:44AM
Ken_Conklin wrote:
Somebody named "Terii_Kelii" is saying that there's an error in the printing of this essay, because "I did not write [this essay]." But that's weird. Because nobody said Terii_Kelii wrote it. The person listed as author is David Lee Rogers. I recall the same problem happened at least once before in the "Kauakukalahale" series, when there was a mixup over who actually wrote an essay. And the mixup involved the same name "David Lee Rogers." Lots of bachi with that name. Maybe plagiarism? Let me be very clear. I, Ken Conklin, did not write this essay. Reminds me of that famous Abbott and Costello skit "Who's on first?" So who wrote this essay? Probably not. I don't think "Who" cares about the Convention Center or where the $17.9 million is spent.
on July 13,2013 | 06:30AM
DiverDave wrote:
Of course you didn't write it David Rogers. The university wants nothing to do with you, duh!
on July 13,2013 | 10:50AM
false wrote:
You come here just to be antagonistic
on July 14,2013 | 07:07PM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
You clearly have a bad memory, one that cannot be trusted to remember basic facts, and thus one that cannot "remember" Hawaiian history that you do not actually know at all. You pointed out my birth name David Lee Rogers under your alter ego pseudonym DiverDave in the comments below the 2nd column that I authored "I mea aha ka 'ōlelo?" on December 22 2012. This is what you said- "DiverDave wrote: Holokanaka says: "Who is Rodgers (sic)?". The writer of the article and Terii Kelii are one in the same. What planet are you on? I think you should not smoke before you post , sir." on December 26,2012 | 10:02PM Moreover, under the 1st column that I authored on March 10 2012 entitled "E 'ōlelo hàole!", I pointed out that I was the author, and YOU spent months referring to me by name, David Rogers, instead of Terii_Kelii. Here you are, though, stating that you have no idea that we are the same person. That just goes to show the lack of credibility you have in your comments and ridiculous blog posts. YOU cannot even remember a person's name after having used it for months. Nevertheless, you expect the world to believe you are some sort of expert on all thing Hawaiian when you have not even received a diploma in Hawaiian ANYTHING, AND you prove that your memory is feeble at best. You should take your own advice above - you should not smoke before you post. I refrain from calling you sir because as Haunani-Kay Trask so aptly put it, you are a twít, not a "sir".
on July 13,2013 | 07:23AM
DiverDave wrote:
The problem here is David Rogers is a schizophrenic who refuses to accept that I am not Dr. Ken Conklin, but David Taylor (as I have stated here before). David Rogers harps about Dr. Conklin as if he is the only person that disagrees with his fact less racist comments, week after week. David Rogers is just a know nothing as his last week's comments of this column clearly showed. Or, should we just call him Walter Murray Gibson, the white guy who hates white guys?
on July 13,2013 | 10:33AM
DiverDave wrote:
For those who want to know more about David Rogers, er um, Walter Murray Gibson read: "Hawaii's Royal Prime Minister, The Life & Times of Walter Murray Gibson", by Paul Bailey. P.S. it didn't have a happy ending for Gibson.
on July 13,2013 | 10:45AM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
and as usual, when KennyKKonklin is backed against the wall, here he comes with his other account trying to act like he actually has someone else who supports him. One more time - Nevertheless, you expect the world to believe you are some sort of expert on all things Hawaiian when you have not even received a diploma in Hawaiian ANYTHING, AND you prove that your memory is feeble at best. You should take your own advice above - you should not smoke before you post. I refrain from calling you sir because as Haunani-Kay Trask so aptly put it, you are a twít, not a "sir".
on July 13,2013 | 11:22AM
DiverDave wrote:
Well, David Rogers, you claim to have a degree in the Polynesian-Hawaiian language and yet each week prove that you have no knowledge of Hawaii's history, politics, or culture. David Rogers=Know Nothing
on July 13,2013 | 12:24PM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
Assuming that you are not KKKonklin (which I don't believe), then KennyKKonklin is wondering why he, I mean you, never gave your real name until now. He thinks you are a coward (which he has said before) and he thinks you have just been a sniper hiding in the shadows.
on July 13,2013 | 01:04PM
DiverDave wrote:
More lies from the know nothing guy, David Rogers.
on July 13,2013 | 01:22PM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
There is no such thing as Polynesian-Hawaiian, and thus, I have never claimed to have a degree in some nonsense label that you created and only you use. I have a diploma in Hawaiian. YOU DO NOT. You have no idea what coursework is required for a person who majors in Hawaiian because below you rattled off three things that are in fact REQUIRED to study for that very major, but yet amazingly you claim in your clueless rant that I did not study any of that. Impossible. Requirements for said diploma not only include separate coursework that you claim I never had to study, but it also included reading source documents IN THE HAWAIIAN LANGUAGE for Hawaiian language classes. Since you never actually studied Hawaiian, that is why you just exposed one ... more ... time ... the fact you know nothing about the broad stroke that covers all things Hawaiian. Never mind the fact that you acknowledged already that I authored two columns in the Hawaiian language. I do not have to prove that you know nothing about Hawaiian: you are doing that just fine all by yourself.
on July 13,2013 | 06:26PM
DiverDave wrote:
Didn't t learn much did you?
on July 14,2013 | 10:33AM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
I do not answer the same question twice. Only an ídíot would ask the same question twice and expect a different answer.
on July 14,2013 | 02:27PM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
PS. stop coming here just to be antagonistic, KennyKKonklin/DiaperDave.
on July 14,2013 | 03:25PM
Ken_Conklin wrote:
"O what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" This person "Terii_Kelii" and the person "David Lee Rogers" might or might not be the same person. We really don't know. And I seem to recall that he/she also used a third name sometime ago. And maybe a 4th and 5th and more -- who knows? Who cares? "Who" might know and care, but I do not. I think the content is what matters, not the person who provides it. It would be nice if people would use their real names. But the haters know that if they do that then hateful personal attacks might be directed against them just like the ones they love to direct against others. I guess it must be fun to hide in the shadows and be a sniper, spewing hatred and racism with no accountability.
on July 13,2013 | 12:57PM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
All you have to do is ask Kekeha and Laiana. Laiana was my prof and Kekeha was my classmate. end of discussion
on July 13,2013 | 01:00PM
DiverDave wrote:
Didn't learn much did you, David? Just because someone knows how to speak English does not mean they have any knowledge of American history, politics or culture. This would be you with Polynesian-Hawaiian. You might be able to speak the language, but have no other understanding or knowledge of Hawaii's history, people, events, politics, or culture. This leaves you with nothing ever to add to a discussion but negativity. Poor you, David Rogers.
on July 13,2013 | 01:31PM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
On the contrary, you acknowledged already that I authored two columns in the Hawaiian language. David Lee Rogers 2 - DiaperDave/ KennyKKonklin 0.
on July 13,2013 | 06:28PM
DiverDave wrote:
Both were awful.
on July 14,2013 | 10:43AM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
You don't speak Hawaiian. You have no ability to make that decision. You are just being antagonistic... as usual.
on July 14,2013 | 03:29PM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
As you usually do, KennyKKonklin, you come here to try to point fingers at others, but all you really do is offer up yet another opportunity to remind everyone of all the personal attacks that you have done to forces us victims of your abuse to defend ourselves. Just 6 months ago, you used the comments section under an obituary to launch a personal attack against a dead man< Soli Niheu, and his family. Furthermore, over the past 2 years, you have called people ídíots, móróns, red diaper dooper baby, stûpíd, etc, AND you have insulted Kekeha Solis and Keao NeSmith as authors of this column. You have insulted their Hawaiian as artificial even though you are not an expert in the language who has the authority to come to that conclusion. How arrogant. Furthermore, you have insulted the Hawaiian language as a whole, calling it useless and a "secret code". It is obvious you hate anything and anyone Hawaiian. So, why are you here then? I mean besides to be antagonistic and racist.
on July 13,2013 | 06:39PM
DiverDave wrote:
I can't speak for Dr. Conklin, but week after week I am here to straighten out the twisted history spun in this column. Week after week I correct the false history that authors put out. Last week was a good example. You hate this because it does not allow you to use the column for your sovereignty fringe purposes of propagandizing people into false belief systems.
on July 14,2013 | 10:38AM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
Back on June 29th, you posted such nonsense that you purport to be historically accurate information that, again, I do not have to prove you know nothing: you do that fine all by yourself. Your post was the history equivalent of saying 2 2 = cellular telephone. I do not need to state explicitly that 2 2 = 4 in order to accomplish anything, proving myself right or proving you wrong. You are not going to paly me into writing out Kuykendall's 3 volume set - no one needs me to type anything here. Your risible speaks for itself, and anyone and everyone with google or a basic book in Hawaiian history can verify that for themselves. end of discussion.
on July 14,2013 | 04:19PM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
Obviously it does not read the plus sign. That should be 2 plus 2 = cellular telephone and 2 plus 2 = 4.... end of discussion.
on July 14,2013 | 04:24PM
DiverDave wrote:
OK Mr. Know Nothing, Here is my comment from the 29th, you tell me what is not correct about it: "Of course in the old Kingdom kings and chiefs could have as many wives as they wanted. Kamehameha I was said to have over 20 wives. As time went on polygamy and adultery were frowned upon, due to the influence of Christian moralities. These morals were turned into a marriage law during the reign of Kamehameha III. The new law said that a married man or woman could not have sex with another person until divorcing. This law came to a head when David Kalakaua's (later to become the Merry Monarch) grandfather Kamanawa was arrested and first brought to court for leaving his fat wife Komo. The court directed that according to the new laws Kamanawa could not have intercourse with the second woman until his divorced wife found another legal husband or died. Six weeks after, Kamanawa was again arrested for poisoning Komo. During the murder trial that King Kamehameha III attended, Kamanawa never tried to say that he didn't poison her with a "spiked" awa drink. Instead, his defense was that Polynesian chiefs had the prerogative of changing mates as many times as they wanted. To make matters worse Kamanawa lost his cool and accused the Judge of sleeping with the female Prime Minister, Auhea. This angered the King, as he himself knew the woman well in bed. That afternoon the verdict was passed down by the jury: "In accordance with the sentence of death passed upon you, we hereby notify you that the day of your execution will be the twentieth day of October at 11 o'clock." It was signed by King Kamehameha III, and his Prime Minister Auhea. Unfortunately for David Kalakaua the hanging took place outside the gate of the fort in full view of the students (which he was one of) at the royal children's school. This left Kalakaua(a member of the Aikanaka clan with a hatred towards the Kamehameha clan, and also for missionaries and their new rules. That afternoon Kalakaua waylaid a missionary boy and beat him up soundly".
on July 15,2013 | 09:27AM
DiverDave wrote:
Of course in the old Kingdom kings and chiefs could have as many wives as they wanted. Kamehameha I was said to have over 20 wives. As time went on polygamy and adultery were frowned upon, due to the influence of Christian moralities. These morals were turned into a marriage law during the reign of Kamehameha III. The new law said that a married man or woman could not have sex with another person until divorcing. This law came to a head when David Kalakaua's (later to become the Merry Monarch) grandfather Kamanawa was arrested and first brought to court for leaving his fat wife Komo. The court directed that according to the new laws Kamanawa could not have intercourse with the second woman until his divorced wife found another legal husband or died. Six weeks after, Kamanawa was again arrested for poisoning Komo. During the murder trial that King Kamehameha III attended, Kamanawa never tried to say that he didn't poison her with a "spiked" awa drink. Instead, his defense was that Polynesian chiefs had the prerogative of changing mates as many times as they wanted. To make matters worse Kamanawa lost his cool and accused the Judge of sleeping with the female Prime Minister, Auhea. This angered the King, as he himself knew the woman well in bed. That afternoon the verdict was passed down by the jury: "In accordance with the sentence of death passed upon you, we hereby notify you that the day of your execution will be the twentieth day of October at 11 o'clock." It was signed by King Kamehameha III, and his Prime Minister Auhea. Unfortunately for David Kalakaua the hanging took place outside the gate of the fort in full view of the students (which he was one of) at the royal children's school. This left Kalakaua(a member of the Aikanaka clan with a hatred towards the Kamehameha clan, and also for missionaries and their new rules. That afternoon Kalakaua waylaid a missionary boy and beat him up soundly.
on July 15,2013 | 09:31AM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
This was a completely irrelevant comment for the published article then, and it is still irrelevant. You cannot even read the articles to know what they say. That makes YOU irrelevant, especially since you obviously know nothing about history. You have to copy and paste (translation - plagiarize) other people's work to make yourself sound like you know a little something, like you did with the stolen explanation of the Kanawai Mamalahoe.... which you then misinterpreted..... on purpose. You do NOT know more than Haleole and Kamakau. period.
on July 15,2013 | 10:23AM
DiverDave wrote:
So there it is reprinted from the 29th. David Rogers is now going to tell us all what is incorrect about this factual account.
on July 15,2013 | 09:32AM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
You have a reading comprehension problem. I said already - You are not going to play me into writing out Kuykendall's 3 volume set - no one needs me to type anything here. I am not validating you with your nonsense posts as some sort of educated person when you are clearly not. You do not have a diploma in Hawaiian ANYTHING. Your risible nonsense speaks for itself, and anyone who knows basic history can see that and everyone who doesn't know can use google or a basic book in Hawaiian history can verify that for themselves. end of discussion.
on July 15,2013 | 10:03AM
DiverDave wrote:
You called my comment reprinted above from the 29th "nonsense". What part of it was nonsense Mr. Know Nothing= David Rogers? You have no credibility.
on July 15,2013 | 10:11AM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
Your posts are nonsense, all of them, including that one. All of it and all of them. What part of that is too hard for you to understand? For example, in regards to his inauguration speech when you said Kamehameha IV was referring to his citizens when he used the word "subjects". He never used the word subjects in that speech, brightness. I DID. You try to quote a speech that you do not even know. smdh.
on July 15,2013 | 10:17AM
DiverDave wrote:
See everyone. David Rogers goes off on another topic he is wrong about too. You called the above "nonsense" what was not correct?
on July 15,2013 | 10:25AM
DiverDave wrote:
Excerpt of Kamehameha IV’s speech given in English and Hawaiian at the opening of the Legislature, April 7, 1855: “It is of the highest importance, in my opinion, that education in the English language should become more general, for it is my firm conviction that unless my subjects become educated in this tongue, their hope of intellectual progress, and of meeting the foreigners on terms of equality, is a vain one”.
on July 15,2013 | 10:29AM
DiverDave wrote:
So there it is. You David Rogers is just a ignoramus know nothing.
on July 15,2013 | 10:38AM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
I stated clearly that King Kamehameha IV was referring to English as a subject that should be studied. You then said that he was using the word subjects to mean citizens, thus sidestepping the meaning of what he said and the word I used. Oops. He did use the word subjects in the sentence. whatever. However, he DID NOT use the word SUBJECT, as in a course to study. He DID NOT also state that English should be the medium of instruction. It was to be studied as a SUBJECT, which is the word I SAID. That is proven by the fact that he did NOT replace Hawaiian as the medium of instruction. I can miss one word, but I still see the whole picture because I have reading comprehension abilities that you clearly lack. Your posts are still nonsense.
on July 15,2013 | 12:04PM
DiverDave wrote:
It is impossible to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man, David Rogers. Above you said "He never used the word subjects in that speech, brightness". Now you prove me right and try to do the watsui to squirm out. On top of that you are so arrogant as to try and tell a King what he meant! The University should ask for the diploma back.
on July 15,2013 | 12:42PM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
Read what I said above one ... more ... time... because I said that he did use the word subjects in the sentence. You can never say "OOPS. I made a mistake" the way I did, because you are too arrogant and narcissistic to do that. See, back on June 29th when you copied someone else's knowledge taking it out of context, you made glaring errors because of your lack of true knowledge and fact checking. You made two egregious errors that render your nonsense historically inaccurate; never mind the fact that it was completely irrelevant to the current events column you posted it under, which makes it nonsense in and of itself. One little correction that I will give up, besides the two others, is that Kalakaua is known as the MERRIE Monarch, not the Merry Monarch. OOPS! Your bad. Other than that, your other errors above are not something I feel the need to point out specifically. For one it would be an implicit validation that you are someone with knowledge enough to actually debate, which you are not, AND it is just that knowledge is a thing of value, a valuable not be be shared with anyone and everyone, certainly not shared with someone like you who will then PURPOSEFULLY AND WILLFULLY abuse, misuse, misinterpret, misquote, and malign it, KennyKKonklin. Those errors of yours stand on their own as a monument to your lack of scholarship, and especially because you will never own up to those errors the way I own up to mine because you just do not have integrity like that. end of discussion.
on July 15,2013 | 05:27PM
DiverDave wrote:
Excerpt of Kamehameha IV’s speech given in English and Hawaiian at the opening of the Legislature, April 7, 1855: “It is of the highest importance, in my opinion, that education in the English language should become more general, for it is my firm conviction that unless my subjects become educated in this tongue, their hope of intellectual progress, and of meeting the foreigners on terms of equality, is a vain one”.
on July 15,2013 | 10:28AM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
When you read the original source document in Hawaiian then you will see that his intention was that English should be taught as a subject, not be used as a medium of instruction. Oh wait, you CANT read Hawaiian. That's why you don't know. Never mind.
on July 16,2013 | 01:53AM
DiverDave wrote:
David Rogers is in denial and a lies. Rogers says above, "He never used the word subjects in that speech, brightness. I DID. You try to quote a speech that you do not even know. smdh". If you can read Kam IV gave the speech in English and Polynesian-Hawaiian. No misunderstanding here but David Roger's poor reading comprehension. Give back the diploma you learned nothing! I
on July 16,2013 | 10:22PM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
There's no such thing as "Polynesian-Hawaiian" It was given in the Hawaiian language, which you do not want to learn.
on July 17,2013 | 08:41AM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
Oh and I know the difference between Merry and Merrie, they're/their/there, as well as the difference between I and II. Yeah, I and II. *ahem*
on July 17,2013 | 08:45AM
DiverDave wrote:
Your phone is ringing, David Rogers. Its the University asking for their diploma back!
on July 17,2013 | 02:16PM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
You just come here to be antagonistic.
on July 17,2013 | 04:13PM
DiverDave wrote:
You come here and prove how little you know, David Rogers.
on July 18,2013 | 10:11AM
Terii_Kelii wrote:
I have one slip on one word in one document. I of course said Oops because I am not an arrogant narcissist like you. You will never own up to those numerous (translation - waaaayyy more than 1just one) errors the way I own up to mine because you just do not have integrity like that. end of discussion.
on July 18,2013 | 01:55PM
DiverDave wrote:
Rolling on the ground laughing at you! David Rogers is the antagonist. LOL at you!
on July 18,2013 | 10:43PM
IN OTHER NEWS
Latest News/Updates