Restored ranch pays homage to former overseers
COURTESY GISELLE THOMPSON
1 of 3
James Cottage is named for Dr. James Wight, who purchased Puakea Ranch in 1868. Christie Cash, the current owner of the ranch, has a copy of the original deed.
Photos: Soccer: UH vs. Northern Illinois, August 28
Photos: Island Images: August 2014 (Part 2)
Photos: Rainbow Warrior football practice, August 26
More Photo Galleries »