Quantcast

Friday, December 19, 2014         

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Candle sets fire that causes $400 damage to Hilo duplex

By Star-Advertiser Staff

POSTED:



A candle on a window sill set fire to curtains and a mattress today, causing $400 damage to a Hilo duplex.

Big Island firefighters were called at 2:27 p.m. and arrived to find a police officer and the occupant watering down a smoldering mattress with a garden hose.







 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News