Quantcast

Monday, September 01, 2014         

 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Fire at Vegas resort sends person to hospital

By Associated Press

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 09:06 p.m. HST, Jan 16, 2011



LAS VEGAS— A mattress fire at Bally's Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas has sent one person to the hospital.

Clark County Fire Department spokesman Dan Kulin says Sunday's blaze was confined to a room on the 25th floor of the hotel.

KLAS-TV reports the fire was put out by the hotel sprinkler system, and that guests reported hearing a fire alarm accompanied by a voice that informed them to evacuate the hotel.

Authorities told KLAS that an adult male, believed to be in his 30s, was transported to an area hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.

The cause of the 2:45 p.m. fire is under investigation.






 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

COMMENTS
(0)
You must be subscribed to participate in discussions


IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News