Sunday, November 29, 2015         

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Yard work leads to gas line puncture and small fire

By Star-Advertiser Staff


A Kaneohe townhouse owner working in his yard this morning punctured a small gas line which sparked a fire at an adjacent fence.

About 10 people living in the townhouse complex on Emepela Way in the Haiku Point subdivision were kept away from the site briefly while firefighters extinguished the small fire.

The Gas Company said no customers lost service.

The alarm was called in just after 7 this morning and the break was caused by a person who had been digging or landscaping in his yard, fire and Gas Co. officials said,

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Latest News/Updates