Quantcast

Wednesday, July 30, 2014         

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Kaneohe homeowner hits gas line, sparking small fire

By Star-Advertiser Staff

POSTED:



A Kaneohe townhouse owner working in his yard this morning punctured a small gas line, sparking a fire at an adjacent fence.

About 10 people living in the townhouse complex on Emepela Way in the Haiku Point subdivision were kept away from the site briefly while firefighters extinguished the small fire.

The Gas Company said no customers lost service.

The alarm was called in just after 7 this morning. The break was caused by a person who had been doing digging or landscaping in his yard, fire and Gas Co. officials said.






 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News
Blogs