Quantcast

Sunday, August 31, 2014         

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Mililani house fire started in living room

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 11:53 p.m. HST, Jun 16, 2011



 

A fire to a home in Mililani on June 7 began in the living room but the exact source could not be determined, fire investigators said Thursday.

The 11:13 p.m. fire caused about $350,000 in damage to the structure and contents. The single-story house was declared a total loss.

Two women sleeping in the home escaped without serious injury after they were awakened by the smell of smoke, fire officials said.






 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News