Quantcast

Wednesday, September 17, 2014         

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Kaneohe blaze started in closet

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 11:08 p.m. HST, Jun 27, 2011



 

A fire that displaced a couple Monday morning appears to have originated in the washer and dryer closet of their apartment unit, said Honolulu Fire Department spokesman Capt. Terry Seelig. 

Honolulu Fire Department crews arrived at Hale Anaole, an apartment complex on Kahuhipa Street in Kaneohe, at 9:49 a.m. and had the fire out by 10:24 a.m.

The fire was contained to the hallway and kitchen of the 10th-floor unit. 

No one was hurt. Damage was estimated at $30,000.






 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News