Tuesday, October 6, 2015         

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Fire causes $5,000 in damage to Palolo home

By Star-Advertiser staff

LAST UPDATED: 9:35 p.m. HST, Aug 27, 2011


A small fire caused about $5,000 in damages to a single-family home this morning on Palolo Avenue.

An electrical outlet caused the fire, which burned in a wall cavity of the home, said Honolulu fire Capt. Robert Main.

Firefighters were dispatched to the dwelling at 11:09 a.m. and put out the fire by 12:05 p.m. The fire also temporarily closed Palolo Avenue near Carlos Long Street because of emergency vehicles on the roadway.

The American Red Cross was assisting two residents who live at the home.

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Latest News/Updates