POSTED: 6:53 a.m. HST, Nov 15, 2011
CLEVELAND >> A bus driver who claims she was punched by "Lost" actor Matthew Fox is asking that the actor's lawsuit against her be tossed out.
Fox filed a countersuit against Heather Bormann earlier this month after she sued him in Ohio for at least $75,000 in damages. Fox also demanded a jury trial.
Bormann's attorney filed a motion Monday seeking to have Fox's lawsuit dismissed, calling it frivolous.
In her lawsuit, Bormann said Fox struck her in the breast, groin, arm and legs after she stopped him from boarding her chartered party bus on Aug. 28. Fox was in Ohio for a movie shoot.
Prosecutors declined to file charges in the case.
Fox's attorney said Tuesday he hadn't seen the motion and couldn't comment.