Quantcast

Saturday, July 26, 2014         

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Electrical malfunction caused Ewa Beach house fire

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED:



Fire investigators determined that an electrical wiring malfunction was the cause of an Ewa Beach house fire Thursday, a fire official said.

Capt. Terry Seelig said the fire originated in a bedroom located in the back of the house.

It caused an estimated $275,000 in damage to the 1950s house and was accidental. 

Seelig said the wiring referred to was inside the walls and ceiling of the home.







 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News
Blogs
Volley Shots
Fey, Enriques on MJNT

Political Radar
Wilhelmina Rise, et al.

Court Sense
Cold War

Political Radar
Climate change

Island Crafters
YouCanMakeThis.com

Warrior Beat
Empty pit

Political Radar
Switch

Political Radar
`Progressive hero’