Quantcast

Thursday, December 18, 2014         

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Enchanted Lake house fire caused by faulty electrical wiring

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED:



Firefighters determined a fire that damaged an Enchanted Lake home on Tuesday was started by malfunctioning electrical wiring in the wall, a Honolulu Fire Department spokesman said.

The fire caused $60,000 in damage and was determined to be unintentional, said fire Capt. Terry Seelig.

He said the rear bedroom where the fire started had heavy damage and another room next door had moderate damage.

Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire at 553 Pauku St. about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday.

Four people live at the home, but no one was hurt.






 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News