Quantcast

Tuesday, September 30, 2014         

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Maui firefighters free woman caught in smoke-filled garage


POSTED:



Maui firefighters sawed through a garage door to rescue a Napili Gardens woman who had called the fire department Friday saying there was a fire in the garage and that the garage door had closed behind her.

Firefighters saw light smoke when they arrived at the townhouse at 5432 Lower Honoapiilani Highway.

Fire crews used a saw to enter the garage at 2:20 p.m. and found an overheated garage door motor with combustion residue on the ceiling. There also was damage to a garage door panel. No one was injured.






 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News
Blogs
Political Radar
Taxing

Warrior Beat
Quick turnaround

Political Radar
`Side-by-side’

Political Radar
Fore!

Political Radar
1994

Island Crafters
Proud Mommy Status

Wassup Wit Dat!
Got You Now

Warrior Beat
Back on the field

Small Talk
The arm touch