Quantcast

Sunday, July 27, 2014         

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Malfunctioning battery charger causes fire that destroyed Pearl City house

By Star-Advertier staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 03:02 p.m. HST, Aug 24, 2012



A malfunctioning battery charger caused an Aug. 10 fire that destroyed a home in Pearl City, Honolulu fire Capt. Terry Seelig said today.

The fire caused about $400,000 damage to the three-bedroom house on Hoolauna Street, Seelig said.







 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News
Blogs
Political Radar
On policy

Warrior Beat
Apple fallout

Wassup Wit Dat!
Can You Spock ‘Em?

Warrior Beat
Meal plan

Volley Shots
Fey, Enriques on MJNT

Political Radar
Wilhelmina Rise, et al.

Court Sense
Cold War