Quantcast
  

Sunday, April 20, 2014         

 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Investigators trace Waikiki apartment fire to stove

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 07:35 a.m. HST, Oct 23, 2012



The stove in a Waikiki apartment caused a fire that resulted in $25,000 worth of damage Monday and sent one man to the hospital with smoke inhalation, according to the fire department.

The fire was contained to a second-floor unit at 2566 Lemon Road near the Waikiki Grand Hotel. It was extinguished at 6:21 a.m.

None of the other 19 units in the four-story structure were affected. The victim, a man in his 40s, had taken refuge on the balcony of the apartment.







 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

COMMENTS
(0)
You must be subscribed to participate in discussions
By participating in online discussions you acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. Because only subscribers are allowed to comment, we have your personal information and are able to contact you. If your comments are inappropriate, you may receive a warning, and if you persist with such comments you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines, email commentfeedback@staradvertiser.com.
Leave a comment

Please login to leave a comment.
IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News