Quantcast

Thursday, September 18, 2014         

 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Navy housing fire traced to electrical malfunction

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 07:50 a.m. HST, Jan 11, 2013



Fire investigators believe an electrical malfunction started a fire that caused $5,000 worth of damage to the master bathroom in a Navy housing complex near Pearl Harbor on Thursday.

The fire was reported at 7:35 a.m. in the Catlin Park Navy housing near the Navy-Marine Golf Course and was brought under control 5 minutes later.

Four people escaped without injury after they were warned by a smoke detector.

Only the bathroom on the second floor was damaged.






 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

COMMENTS
(0)
You must be subscribed to participate in discussions


IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News