Quantcast

Tuesday, July 29, 2014         

 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Neighbors put out fire, saving Wailuku home

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 10:01 a.m. HST, Jan 30, 2013



An overloaded circuit that started a fire in Wailuku Tuesday night was isolated to one room and caused $1,000 worth of damage.

The fire was reported at 9 p.m. Tuesday at 606 Kaae Road. 

When firefighters arrived they found the fire being doused by neighbors utilizing a garden hose. The blaze was extinguished at 10:30 p.m.

No one was injured.






 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

COMMENTS
(0)
You must be subscribed to participate in discussions
By participating in online discussions you acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. Because only subscribers are allowed to comment, we have your personal information and are able to contact you. If your comments are inappropriate, you may receive a warning, and if you persist with such comments you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines, email commentfeedback@staradvertiser.com.
Leave a comment

Please login to leave a comment.
IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News