Quantcast

Monday, December 22, 2014         

 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Neighbors put out fire, saving Wailuku home

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 10:01 a.m. HST, Jan 30, 2013



An overloaded circuit that started a fire in Wailuku Tuesday night was isolated to one room and caused $1,000 worth of damage.

The fire was reported at 9 p.m. Tuesday at 606 Kaae Road. 

When firefighters arrived they found the fire being doused by neighbors utilizing a garden hose. The blaze was extinguished at 10:30 p.m.

No one was injured.






 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

COMMENTS
(0)
You must be subscribed to participate in discussions


IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News