POSTED: 08:57 a.m. HST, Mar 13, 2013
LAST UPDATED: 08:58 a.m. HST, Mar 13, 2013
Grease from a pot left unattended on a stove started a kitchen fire early this morning in a Ward Warehouse takeout restaurant causing $2,000 worth of damage.
Security officials at the Kakaako shopping contacted the fire department at 1:52 a.m. The fire at Korean Barbeque Express kiosk at the ewa end of the shopping center was brought under control at 2:03 a.m.
Three other restaurants in the kiosk were not affected.
No injuries were reported.