Quantcast

Tuesday, September 02, 2014         

 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Fire scorches kitchen in Lahaina condo

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 08:34 a.m. HST, Mar 20, 2013


Faulty electrical equipment has been blamed for an early-morning fire that caused $5,000 worth of damage to a kitchen in the high-rise Kaanapali Ali condominium in Lahaina.

Maui firefighters from Lahaina, Napili, Kihei and Kahului responded to the 2:52 a.m. alarm at 50 Nohea Kai Dr. Guests in the building were evacuated.

The fire began in the kitchen in unit 351 on the 5th floor, fire officials said.

The fire was brought under control at 3:30 a.m.

Guest were allowed back in the building at 5 a.m.

No one was injured.






 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

COMMENTS
(0)
You must be subscribed to participate in discussions


IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News
Blogs
Political Radar
Teamsters

Wassup Wit Dat!
Really… Wassa Mattah You?

Kaleo O Kalihi
Osaka Aug 2014

Wassup Wit Dat!
Have A Good One

Island Crafters
Show Your Support

Political Radar
Rejection

Political Radar
`You are my strength’

Political Radar
Rally caps