Quantcast
  

Wednesday, April 23, 2014         

 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Fire scorches kitchen in Lahaina condo

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 08:34 a.m. HST, Mar 20, 2013


Faulty electrical equipment has been blamed for an early-morning fire that caused $5,000 worth of damage to a kitchen in the high-rise Kaanapali Ali condominium in Lahaina.

Maui firefighters from Lahaina, Napili, Kihei and Kahului responded to the 2:52 a.m. alarm at 50 Nohea Kai Dr. Guests in the building were evacuated.

The fire began in the kitchen in unit 351 on the 5th floor, fire officials said.

The fire was brought under control at 3:30 a.m.

Guest were allowed back in the building at 5 a.m.

No one was injured.







 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

COMMENTS
(0)
You must be subscribed to participate in discussions
By participating in online discussions you acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. Because only subscribers are allowed to comment, we have your personal information and are able to contact you. If your comments are inappropriate, you may receive a warning, and if you persist with such comments you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines, email commentfeedback@staradvertiser.com.
Leave a comment

Please login to leave a comment.
IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News