Quantcast

Tuesday, August 19, 2014         

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

South Kohala residents treated for exhaust fumes

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 03:06 p.m. HST, Jan 28, 2013



Two residents of a South Kohala home were treated for exhaust fumes Sunday after a malfunctioning pool heater rendered them unconscious, the Hawaii County Fire Department said.

Firefighters responded to an 11:09 a.m. alarm to a two-story house in the Mauna Kea Fairways residential development, the fire department said. They found two unresponsive people inside and took them out of the house.

Officials said a possible malfunction of the pool heater’s exhaust sytem may have caused the problem. The house has a pool outside the living room. The residents were treated and allowed to return home.






 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News
Blogs
Political Radar
Six days

Political Radar
Thanks

Wassup Wit Dat!
Huh?

Political Radar
Precinct report

Political Radar
Precinct report

Political Radar
“Toss up”