Quantcast

Sunday, November 23, 2014         

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Kahului shed fire ignited by kids playing with cigarette lighter

By Star-Advertiseer staff

POSTED:



Children playing with a cigarette lighter ignited a fire in a shed in Kahului this morning.

No one was injured, and Maui County fire officials said the blaze had been extinguished by the time crews arrived.

The fire was reported at 8:45 a.m. at 55 Kuula street in Kahului.  

Damage to the contents of the shed was minimal and there was no damage to the structure.






 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News