Quantcast

Tuesday, September 30, 2014         

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Woman burned after lighting cigarette while using oxygen device

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 01:12 a.m. HST, Jan 28, 2014



A woman in her 70s was burned Monday afternoon after apparently trying to light up a cigarette while breathing through a device that concentrates oxygen from room air, fire officials said.

Paramedics treated the woman for burns to her face after she apparently tried to light a cigarette at 2:30 p.m. at 1550 Wilder Ave. near her home.

The woman was transported to a hospital in serious condition, Emergency Medical Services said.






 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News
Blogs
Political Radar
Taxing

Warrior Beat
Quick turnaround

Political Radar
`Side-by-side’

Political Radar
Fore!

Political Radar
1994

Island Crafters
Proud Mommy Status

Wassup Wit Dat!
Got You Now

Warrior Beat
Back on the field

Small Talk
The arm touch