Quantcast

Tuesday, July 22, 2014         

 Print   Email   Comment | View 13 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Police asking for help to identify man wanted for theft

By Star-Advertiser Staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 12:28 p.m. HST, Apr 05, 2014


Police are pleading for the public's help in identifying a man wanted for theft at Macy's in Kaneohe two months ago and have released video to help name him.

Police said the man entered the Windward Mall store about 3:40 p.m. Feb. 15, selected merchandise, and walked out without paying.

Security footage shows the man carrying merchandise in the store's clothing section.

Anyone with information should call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.







 Print   Email   Comment | View 13 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

COMMENTS
(13)
You must be subscribed to participate in discussions
By participating in online discussions you acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. Because only subscribers are allowed to comment, we have your personal information and are able to contact you. If your comments are inappropriate, you may receive a warning, and if you persist with such comments you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines, email commentfeedback@staradvertiser.com.
Leave a comment

Please login to leave a comment.
cojef wrote:
Mean looking character. Sure wouldn't like to meet on a dark street.
on April 5,2014 | 02:09PM
sak wrote:
Well Dressed Now, But soon to be in Jail the D U M M Y. SMLE your on Camera!
on April 5,2014 | 03:24PM
joseph007 wrote:
Why bother? He'll only get probation. Seems like a lot of work for that!
on April 6,2014 | 08:40AM
kailua000 wrote:
someones gotta recognize him, his beard, his shirt...but no one will say anything because everyone is afraid to get involved.
on April 5,2014 | 03:26PM
Grimbold wrote:
That is Hawaii culture and that is why our crime solving rate is a dismal 10% of property crime. From what I was confronted was and told police blabs to those they know and soon the criminals know what you helped.
on April 5,2014 | 06:16PM
ippikiokami wrote:
Knock it off, you are wrong, HPD does not report names of tipsters. Every HPD officer lives in our community, and they want these low lifers off the street.
on April 5,2014 | 07:35PM
paniolo wrote:
Two months ago? He's a tourist, went back to the mainland already.
on April 5,2014 | 03:43PM
nitpikker wrote:
plenny guys look like him...with the chains.
on April 5,2014 | 04:01PM
twitter6 wrote:
scum. get a job
on April 5,2014 | 04:04PM
scooters wrote:
Call Crime Stoppers and get a reward if your lead gets this guy arrested!
on April 5,2014 | 06:08PM
rayhawaii wrote:
If no evidence then no case.
on April 5,2014 | 09:57PM
HAJAA1 wrote:
What braddah? Big and tough but no mo job? Cannot handle? Weak.
on April 6,2014 | 12:51AM
rayhawaii wrote:
Plenty like that all over the island but this guy doesn't look helpless/goodfornothing like most homeless who don't want to work.
on April 6,2014 | 07:56AM
IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News