Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Print   Email   Comment | View 6 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Man stabbed near Hawaii Convention Center

By Star-Advertiser staff

LAST UPDATED: 10:48 a.m. HST, Jul 08, 2014

Honolulu police are investigating a stabbing near the Hawaii Convention Center in the Makaloa area.

Paramedics took a 26-year-old man to the hospital in serious condition after he was apparently stabbed several times and assaulted, according to an Emergency Medical Services report.

Emergency crews responded to the scene at about 7:20 a.m. on Kalakaua Avenue, mauka of Kapiolani Boulevard.

COMMENTS

SueH wrote:
Homeless people fighting over shopping carts???
on July 8,2014 | 10:07AM
false wrote:
Just another weekly stabbing by a Krazie.....
on July 8,2014 | 10:26AM
AFishOutofH20 wrote:
Auwe!!!!!!!!
on July 8,2014 | 10:52AM
Kaneahi wrote:
I'll go out on a limb and interject "homeless". Thanks Mr. Mayor for pushing the homeless out of Waikiki into my neighborhood. I'm a property owner, tax payer and voter. Guess my vote is going elsewhere, as will most of the other voters in our area. I wonder if my wife and I can get "concealed gun" permits so we can protect ourselves when on your streets.
on July 8,2014 | 11:53AM
tutulois wrote:
There are a lot of sleazy businesses in that area; I'm not surprised this happened.
on July 8,2014 | 02:44PM
HD36 wrote:
Violence is increasing as the economy collapses.
on July 8,2014 | 04:38PM