Quantcast

Saturday, September 20, 2014         

 Print   Email   Comment | View 1 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Fire destroys Honokaa home

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 07:43 a.m. HST, Jun 06, 2013



A home in Honokaa, valued at $275,00, was completely destroyed by fire caused by the accidental ignition of a propane gas tank Wednesday, Hawaii County fire officials said.

The fire at Paauilo Hui Loop was reported at 5:56 p.m. Wednesday and was brought under control by 6:47 p.m. by 14 Hawaii County firefighters. No one was injured.

The Red Cross said the fire displaced two people.






 Print   Email   Comment | View 1 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

COMMENTS
(1)
You must be subscribed to participate in discussions


IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News