POSTED: 09:34 a.m. HST, Oct 25, 2013
LAST UPDATED: 02:12 a.m. HST, Oct 26, 2013
Honolulu Fire Department investigators have determined that faulty electrical wiring was to blame for two structure fires this week.
On Wednesday fire damaged two homes on Leleuli Street in Kahuku on Wednesday. The blaze caused $490,000 in damage to the structure and contents of one home and $20,000 to an adjacent second home.
Fire also caused $140,000 damage to an eighth-floor apartment at the Regency Ala Wai complex in Waikiki on Friday morning.
No injuries were reported in either case.