Quantcast

Thursday, October 23, 2014         

 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

Maui firefighters extinguish fast food fire

By Star Advertiser staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 09:32 a.m. HST, Dec 04, 2013



A gas line connected to a kitchen at the Wendy's fast food restaurant in Kahului caused an early morning fire resulting in $500 worth of damage.

Maui firefighters were able to extinguish the fire using a fire extinguisher within five minutes after arriving at 349 East Kamehameha Ave. in Kahului just before 12:30 a.m.

Seven employees working at the time had evacuated the restaurant before firefighters arrived.

No injuries were reported.

Damages were contained to the stove.






 Print   Email   Comment | View 0 Comments   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

COMMENTS
(0)
You must be subscribed to participate in discussions


IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News