Quantcast

Friday, August 22, 2014         

 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

V Lounge fire started in kitchen

By Star-Advertiser Staff

POSTED:
LAST UPDATED: 12:26 p.m. HST, Sep 09, 2010



Firefighters put out a blaze in the kitchen of the V Lounge nightclub on 1344 Kona Street early this morning.

Fire dispatchers received a call at 2:42 a.m. regarding smoke coming from the roof of the establishment,  said Honolulu Fire Capt. Terry Seelilg.

The fire was extinguished at 2:50 a.m.  Firefighters said the fire began in an oven, although what started the fire is unknown at this time.

There was no immediate damage estimate.






 Print   Email   Most Popular   Save   Post   Retweet

IN OTHER NEWS
Breaking News
Blogs
Political Radar
1,782

Island Crafters
Ya Meet the Nicest Peeps

Small Talk
Clothing swap?

Political Radar
Proceeding

The Green Leaf
Expanding a monument

Wassup Wit Dat!
Huh? – Follow Up

Political Radar
Spirit of Daniel Inouye

Small Talk
Lady bag