Injured hiker rescued from Olomana Trail •
Toddler hospitalized after being hit by car •
Suspect charged in July 23 Kailua stabbing •
Man in custody after alleged knife threats •
Officials aid boat with engine trouble
Alleged burglars caught after fumes clear • Officers investigate fatal 2-vehicle crash • Helicopter snatches hikers from mountains • Stabber on the loose after attacking cyclist • Juvenile arrested in robbery of tourist • Montana fugitive arrested in Kahului • Chief to volunteer till new one hired
Child hospitalized after being hit by truck • Explosion is reported during house blaze • Homeless man is arrested in robbery • Teens set free after vodka heist arrests • Pair claim they were robbed in Chinatown • Theft of beer puts suspect in cellblock • 2 injured in brawl, 1 robbed at Kauai shopping center
Rescuers find man and dog lost in forest •
Visitor missing after blowhole mishap •
Man injured as waves knock him into sea •
Boat's discovery spurs Coast Guard search •
Paintball player stricken by heart attack
A June 3 fire at a Haleiwa house that injured a firefighter was started when a 7,000-volt electrical power line fell, touched a garage floodlight and charged portions of the garage with electricity, Honolulu Fire Department investigators said Thursday.
The Print Replica of the newspaper is a page-by-page replica of the day's printed newspaper - including all stories, sections, photos and ads - not including advertiser preprints - in PDF like form. It can be viewed on your computer's web browser, iPad, iPhone and some e-Readers.