Quantcast
  

Thursday, April 24, 2014         

TO ACCESS SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
Current Print Subscribers
ACTIVATE account
- OR -
LOGIN or SUBSCRIBE
for full digital access

Off the News

For Saturday, March 9, 2013


POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Mar 09, 2013

~~<p><strong>Fatal house fire a sad reminder</strong></p>
<p>The fatal house fire in Waipahu on Tuesday started by an electrical malfunction in a kitchen wall outlet is a reminder that we must always be alert to possible dangers around us. Two people died in the fire &mdash; an 84-year-old man and his 55-year-old daughter &mdash; and the property was severely damaged.</p>
~~

Fatal house fire a sad reminder

The fatal house fire in Waipahu on Tuesday started by an electrical malfunction in a kitchen wall outlet is a reminder that we must always be alert to possible dangers around us. Two people died in the fire — an 84-year-old man and his 55-year-old daughter — and the property was severely damaged. Login for more...



Login or sign up below for the complete story

Print Subscribers
ACTIVATION
Current print subscribers, activate your premium content account for unlimited online access & commenting
New Subscribers
Find subscription offers in your area and choose the package that suits your reading preferences.

14-DAY PASS
14 day premium online access and commenting ability on StarAdvertiser.com