Quantcast
  

Friday, August 22, 2014         

TO ACCESS SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
Current Print Subscribers
ACTIVATE account
- OR -
LOGIN or SUBSCRIBE
for full digital access

Newswatch

For Thursday, November 28, 2013

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Nov 28, 2013

~~<p>An unattended pot left on a stove is believed to have been the origin of a fire that caused $5,000 worth of damage to a kitchen at Waiehu Beach Center late Tuesday in Kahului.</p>
<p>About 40 people at other businesses in the beach center at 270 Waiehu Beach Road were evacuated after firefighters responded to the 11:38 p.m. alarm. No injuries were reported.</p>
~~

An unattended pot left on a stove is believed to have been the origin of a fire that caused $5,000 worth of damage to a kitchen at Waiehu Beach Center late Tuesday in Kahului.

About 40 people at other businesses in the beach center at 270 Waiehu Beach Road were evacuated after firefighters responded to the 11:38 p.m. alarm. No injuries were reported. Login for more...



Login or sign up below for the complete story

Print Subscribers
ACTIVATION
Current print subscribers, activate your premium content account for unlimited online access & commenting
New Subscribers
Find subscription offers in your area and choose the package that suits your reading preferences.

14-DAY PASS
14 day premium online access and commenting ability on StarAdvertiser.com