Quantcast
  

Tuesday, July 29, 2014         

TO ACCESS SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
Current Print Subscribers
ACTIVATE account
- OR -
LOGIN or SUBSCRIBE
for full digital access

911 Report

For Tuesday, March 11, 2014

By Star-Advertiser staff

POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Mar 11, 2014

~~<p><strong>Electrical outlet blamed in Waipahu blaze</strong></p>
<p>A faulty electrical outlet in a bedroom caused a Wai&shy;pahu house fire Sunday that displaced eight people and caused $150,000 in damage, according to the Hono&shy;lulu Fire Department.</p>
~~

Electrical outlet blamed in Waipahu blaze

A faulty electrical outlet in a bedroom caused a Wai­pahu house fire Sunday that displaced eight people and caused $150,000 in damage, according to the Hono­lulu Fire Department. Login for more...



Login or sign up below for the complete story

Print Subscribers
ACTIVATION
Current print subscribers, activate your premium content account for unlimited online access & commenting
New Subscribers
Find subscription offers in your area and choose the package that suits your reading preferences.

14-DAY PASS
14 day premium online access and commenting ability on StarAdvertiser.com