King’s Hawaiian has been making irresistible, original recipe foods with Aloha Spirit since 1950. Here is our baby back ribs recipe. From our ohana to yours!
- Full rack Baby back pork ribs (approximately 3lbs)
- Your favorite homemade or store bought pork rub
- 2 bottles KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Sweet Pineapple BBQ Sauce
- STEP 1: Generously season ribs with rub covering both sides. Wrap ribs in foil. From here you can choose to put ribs in oven, or you can let marinate overnight.
- STEP 2: If taking ribs out of fridge, let sit for 15-20 minutes to get back to room temperature. You can preheat your oven to 325º at this time. When ribs are ready, place them in the middle rack of the oven and roast for approx. 1.5-2 hours, or until fork tender.
- STEP 3: After roasting, place ribs onto grill at medium heat. Baste your ribs with King’s Hawaiian Original Sweet Pineapple BBQ Sauce, close lid and let cook for 5 minutes. Then flip your ribs, baste and let cook for another 5 minutes. Repeat these steps for a total of 20 minutes.
- STEP 4: When done let ribs rest for a few minutes, cut them up, lather with more sauce and eat!
Neens from Ono Yum says:
Removing the membrane from ribs is easier than it sounds. Simply use a sharp knife to get under the membrane layer to start. Then use a paper towel to grab the corner (because it’s slippery) and peel it back, similar to peeling back a piece of tape. You can also look videos up online!