King’s Hawaiian has been making irresistible, original recipe foods with Aloha Spirit since 1950. Here is our cheeseburger dip recipe. From our ohana to yours!
- 1 pound ground beef cooked and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 24 ounces american processed cheese
- 7 slices bacon cooked crisp crumbled
- 1 cup peeled cooked tomatoes diced
- 1/3 hamburger dill slices chopped
- thousand island salad dressing
- KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread
- STEP 1: Carve out center core of bread within two inches of bottom and sides, keeping bread intact.
- STEP 2: Cut reserved bread and other loaf into 1-inch cubes for dipping.
- STEP 3: Cook ground beef, season with seasoning salt and pepper to taste.
- STEP 4: Cut American processed cheese into chunks and add to cooked beef and stir until melted.
- STEP 5: Add crumbled bacon and diced tomatoes, stir to mix well.
- STEP 6: Spoon warm mixture into carved bread bowl.
- STEP 7: Top with red onion and pickles (to taste).
- STEP 8: Drizzle with Thousand Island dressing (if desired). (to taste).
- STEP 9: Ground turkey can be substituted for ground beef.
KING’S HAWAIIAN says:
Bowl dip mixture can be spooned onto KING’S HAWAIIAN rolls for a group meal alternative.