King’s Hawaiian has been making irresistible, original recipe foods with Aloha Spirit since 1950. Here is our cream puffs recipe. From our ohana to yours!
- 8 ounces Whipped Cream, store bought or home made
- 8 ounces Dark chocolate chips
- 1 package KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
- STEP 1: Pull apart each piece of bread and use cupcake corer or knife to core the center of each roll ¾ of the way down, careful not to break all the way through the bottom.
- STEP 2: Toast the rolls at 325ºF for 3-5 mins until lightly toasted, set aside.
- STEP 3: Fill a piping bag or zip lock bag with whipped cream topping.
- STEP 4: Pipe the whipped cream into each roll taking care not to overflow the rolls.
- STEP 5: Melt the chocolate in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring with a rubber spatula in between increments until fully melted.
- STEP 6: Dip the top of each cream puff in the chocolate and keep in fridge until ready to serve. Before serving, top off each cream puff with a swirl of more whipped cream! This dish is best served shortly after preparing.