King’s Hawaiian has been making irresistible, original recipe foods with Aloha Spirit since 1950. Here is our mom’s taco sliders. From our ohana to yours!
- 1 pound 90% ground beef cooked and drained
- 1 (1 ounce) package Lawry’s taco seasoning
- 2-3 slices Cheddar cheese, each slice cut into 4’s
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 small Tomatoes
- 1 cup peeled cooked tomatoes diced
- lettuce, shredded
- 1 jar Jalapenos (optional for that extra kick)
- 1 package KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls
- STEP 1: Add taco seasoning evenly to 1lb ground beef and blend by hand well. Continue to make 8-10 slider patties. Yield depends on how big you like your patties to be.
- STEP 2: Grill your patties over medium to high heat, cooking them to your preference.
- STEP 3: Toward the end of your patties grilling, add a slice of cheese to each patty and let melt. At this time you can also use the other side of your grill to toast your KING’S HAWAIIAN rolls over indirect heat. If indirect heat is not an option, keep a very close eye on your rolls as they will toast fairly quickly over direct heat!
- STEP 4: Build your sliders in this order: Bottom roll, hot sauce, slider patty with cheese, sour cream, lettuce, tomato and jalapeno (if you want it spicy).
Neens from Ono Yum says:
You don’t have to use the whole packet of seasoning. If you like things a little lighter and less salty, use less of the packet.