CYCLING Honolulu Century Ride: 25- and 100-mile rides, 6:15 a.m., Kapiolani Park. PADDLING Na Wahine O Ke Kai: Women, 7:30 a.m., Hale O Lono Harbor to Duke Kahanamoku Beach. POLO Honolulu Polo Club: Aloha Festivals Week Challenge, 2:30 p.m., Waimanalo polo grounds.
SOCCER PacWest women: Academy of Art at Brigham Young-Hawaii, 12:30 p.m.; Chaminade at Hawaii-Hilo, 3 p.m. PacWest men: Chaminade at Hawaii-Hilo, 12:30 p.m.; Academy of Art at Brigham Young-Hawaii, 3 p.m. VOLLEYBALL OIA White Girls: Kalaheo at Kalani, Anuenue at Roosevelt, Radford at Waialua; blue varsity starts at 5 p.m. with JV, varsity to follow.
Honolulu Marathon/ Kaiser Invitational
At Central Oahu Regional Park Individual results Boys
1. Maragarito Martinez, Leilehua, 15:55.10; 2. Jordan Thibodeau, Kamehameha, 16:26.80; 3. Ryan Hobson, Mid-Pacific, 16:50.90; 4. Troy Esaki, 'Iolani, 17:00.40; 5. Chris Mosch, Honokaa, 17:06.10;
6. Elliot Estrata, Leilehua, 17:07.25; 7. Justin Higa, 'Iolani, 17:17.80; 8. Charles Akiona, Kamehameha, 17:20.40; 9. Nikolai Scharer, Punahou, 17:27.90; 10. Royce Yamane, Mililani, 17:27.95;
11. Dyan Martinez, Leilehua, 17:34.40; 12. Gianni Cuardrado, Kapolei, 17:34.40; 13. Zachary Carvalho, Mililani, 17:36.60; 14. Borys Peskacz, 'Iolani, 7:40.75; 15. Joshua Freitas, Kamehameha, 17:41.45. Girls
1. Heidi Nicholls, Hawaii Baptist, 20:06.30; 2. Breanne Ball, 'Iolani, 20:23.00; 3. Jessica Johnson, Kamehameha, 20:39.25; 4. Sophie Cuaratilo, Moanalua, 20:40.40; 5. Courtney Garner, Mililani, 20:48.50;
6. Kimberly Pugliese, Mililani, 20:55.50; 7. Zoe Sims, Hawaii Prep, 21:00.40; 8. Kela Vargas, Hawaii Prep, 21:05.10; 9. Chaylene Guinto, St. Francis, 21:06.85; 10. Emily Evans, Hawaii Prep, 21:08.90;
11. Tialana Greenwell, Honokaa, 21:18.00; 12. Lyssa Freitas, Maui, 21:28.20; 13. Deylynn White, Kapolei, 21:29.45; 14. Awapuhi Lee, Kamehameha, 21:36.50; 15. Keri Ogoshi, Hawaii Baptist, 21:38.45.
You must be subscribed to participate in discussions
By participating in online discussions you acknowledge that you have agreed to the TERMS OF SERVICE. An insightful discussion of ideas and viewpoints is encouraged, but comments must be civil and in good taste, with no personal attacks. Because only subscribers are allowed to comment, we have your personal information and are able to contact you. If your comments are inappropriate, you may be banned from posting. To report comments that you believe do not follow our guidelines, email firstname.lastname@example.org.