comscore Fire burns restaurant sign on Big Island
Top News

Fire burns restaurant sign on Big Island

Honolulu Star-Advertiser logo
Unlimited access to premium stories for as low as $12.95 /mo.
Get It Now

A possible electrical short caused a fire that destroyed a sign on the roof of the McDonald’s restaurant this morning in Keaau on the Big Island.

Comments have been disabled for this story...

Click here to see our full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak. Submit your coronavirus news tip.

Be the first to know
Get web push notifications from Star-Advertiser when the next breaking story happens — it's FREE! You just need a supported web browser.
Subscribe for this feature

Scroll Up